Austin’s School of Spa Technology has offered training in the area of appearance enhancement for nearly 80 years. Austin’s program in Esthetics focuses on the development of the knowledge bases and skills that students need to not only pass the NYS Esthetics Licensing Exam but also to become exemplary professionals in skin care. An Estheticians license will allow you to pursue a career where you can bring out the inner beauty of your clients, and help them look their best!
This course consists of the art and science of skin care. Completion of this 600-hour course results in the awarding of a certificate and qualifies graduates to apply for a New York State Esthetics License.
- Anatomy, Physiology & Nutrition
- Applied Cosmetic Chemistry
- Business Practices
- Clinical Skin Care/Paramedical Esthetics
- Cosmetic Applications
- Facial & Body Treatments
- Safety, Health & Sanitation
- Structure & Function of the Skin
- Superfluous Hair & Hair Removal